Oh man, this is a hard one!! Okay, here are my guesses....
Anonymous said... successfully paint or draw a recognizable picture
I think this is.... carrie or akalinear? I feel bad guessing because I don't want whoever this is to take this to mean I think you can't draw!!
Anonymous said... roll my tongue
I'll say this is Pastor D?
Anonymous said... Fly. jk. Grind me teeth, or even stand it when someone else does it.
I think this is... Rachy. Not sure why.
Anonymous said... Understand why people love Raymond.
I'm guessing this might be archnemesis or maybe akalinear. Regardless, thank you to whoever posted this because it made me laugh out loud.
I'm not confident on any of these guesses, so y'all will need to help me out! My answer would have been read lips. Does anyone know if lip reading lessons are available?
August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
although i cannot draw to save my life, and occasionally wonder why we all love raymond ('cause we do), I cannot roll my tongue.
As for reading lips, maybe that's a course offered to those majoring in Sign Language? I do have a friend who signs and teaches sign (ASL) professionally, so maybe I should ask her.
Woohoo! You didn't guess mine! :) No problem though...I wouldn't have guessed them either! You really should be easier on yourself in picking these questions...
I was the one that can't draw a picture. I really, truly can't. One day I want to take drawing lessons just to see if a professional can coax it out of me. I'm horrible at pictionary and all that stuff.
Although you had me pegged on the grind the teeth one. I laughed when I read that...I just wish I had thought of it first! ;)
I was the grinding teeth, though I do wonder WHY people even like Raymond.
Sorry Jul's I left the Raymond answer!
Post a Comment