August 23, 2007

More Word Association

What comes to mind when you read these phrases?

1. Corporate America

2. Fruit Loops

3. Anne of Green Gables

4. Road Trip

I loved everyone's answers for the first post. They were all so different. I'm interested to see how what the answers will be this time!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I like these too! :)

1. Um...I'm drawing a blank for this one. A flag logo?

2. Your credit card {grin}

3. PEI!!!!!!!! I wanna go back.

4. Milkshakes...always drink lots of them on road trips. :)

Carrie said...

1. BlAH
2. Colorful
3. HAPPY!
4. Groan

archnemesis_goldenhair said...

1. Sellouts
2. Yum
3. Too girlie for me.
4. something I still wanna do.

Anonymous said...

1. White Collar

2. Toucan Sam

3. Red

4. love 'em

Anne said...

1 - corrupt
2 - sugar
3 -red hair
4 - tons of fun!

AMarylandGirl said...

Again, loved all the different answers. I noticed that the one person who has kids answered "groan" for 'Road Trip'. The people who DON'T have kids had various forms of "love it/ fun" for Road Trip. Coincidence? :) Traveling with kids is a whole 'nother ball game. Anyhoo, my answers:

1. Corporate America: greed or money

2. Fruit Loops: colorful

3. Anne of GG: fabulous PEI trip/ romantic (listened to the soundtrack the other night- love it!)

4. Road Trip: Let's go!

Katina said...

Hi J! I enjoy reading your blog...although I do own crocs and do love them. :) Rachel did these on her blog and I thought it was fun, so I hope you don't mind if I join in on the fun!

Corporate America: Cellphones and skyscrapers

Fruit Loops: Froot Loop Necklaces

Anne of Green Gables: Oooh, my favorite movie!

Road Trip: Crying, whining children :)